This expresses types of association that are not covered by the HasAgent, HasContent, HasAsSubject, and HasEvent relationships, such as all kinds of aggregation and re-use of cinematographic works, their variants, manifestations and items. Examples include:
- Object relationships such as with published reviews, books about a cinematographic work, advertising materials, archival documents and museum objects relating to the cinematographic work, etc.;
- Aggregates of works such as compilations;
- Re-use of a whole, or parts of, a cinematographic work in another cinematographic work;
- Re-use at the variant level, e.g. by addition of outtakes described separately;
- Aggregation at the manifestation level, e.g. combination of several cinematographic works within a DVD edition, combination of cinematographic works with works in other media or with any kind of reproducible object for which a description is available;
- Aggregation at the item level, e.g. projection reels containing more than one cinematographic work.